Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

For All Those who are just trying...

Af is gone for me so I start a new journey, Im just not gonna try anymore, it just so stressful tracking and counting days and making sure you dont do this or that, Im done. I wont be back till I suspect AF isnt coming for the month that way I have something to write about instead of waiting around. You girls are great and have been great supporters with not just me but everyone, tweaking and advise you girls gv alot of hope for the future. To those who have been trying for a long, long time.. I know you want a baby and I know how frustrated you are Ive only been tryin for 2 1/2 yrs but I knw some hv been longer, continue to hv hope and faith but stop making it your obsession, stressing over it isnt working and has soon as you enjoy life your miracle will probably happen. for those who hv help though doctors, do what you have to do then go have some fun, watch a good movie and put your mind in a different place, with those who see baby and baby news anywhere, Ive been in the office with babies everywhere and in bellies but mine was miscarrying at this same moment, best advise is well probably none, putting up a front is probably the only thing you can do, screaming and crying is allowed for a vent moment but if theres nothing you can do then dont dwell on it like I said before place your mind somewhere else, and for those who this may apply to, learn to accept that a person in your life is having a child and try your best to be happy for them cuz your gonna be seeing them alot. One of my last angel babies made it to 14 weeks and my SIL was pregnant to, a month behind but still at the same time as me, when I was burying my baby boy she was big and healthy with hers, he's a year old now and I love him, but knowing I could hv a son the same age as him will always be with me. This will probably have different reactions but it is your life you can do what you want it's just my own opinion on how I view things at this time. Good luck to everyone trying and having healthy pregnancies. Lots of baby dust to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment