Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Big FAIL!!

I took a morning test today att 11 DPO and it was a big fail, AF is coming this weekend and if not will be testing on Monday ok maybe Sunday... But I didn't feel pregnant this time around and I needed to knw if there was going be that infamous faint line or a BFN. So I got the BFN. I didn't weigh in Sunday cuz, I'm not very good at trying to lose weight if I'm not all in, I was trying to get pregnant, so I'll start today.... For sure... Now that I don't hv to worry about if baby is there or not, I knw it still mightn't be early or cld hv O'd late but let's face it I'm to on schedule to gv myself false hope. So don't worry about me,( not that anybody is) I'll just b exercising...

No comments:

Post a Comment