Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Right on Time

Well AF came as scheduled on Friday, Even though I knew it was coming I still had that tiny hope that I was wrong. I have my first Dr. visit on Monday and I'm hoping to get something done wither it's removing fibroids or taking something to shrink them or a magic pill of something. I know Im not pregnant for a reason I can feel that but what I don't know is why not, what is it thats keeping me from having another baby in my life...Im wondering if there"s any truth to what my last doctor said about me taking a risk and I might die from some type of complication, I don't have any major health issues Im not allergic to anything Im a little anemic which brings up "if we have to gv u blood, r u ok with that" comes up but Im actually not a bleeder but they say if something hem merges.. well thats why Im seeing the DR on Monday to do something and not hoping I'll get lucky again. The day they told me my son was going to be delivered, the nurse took me to my room and hooked up the baby monitor around my tummy, she said" your very lucky to have became pregnant with him, its a miracle" I really didnt hv a reaction at the time but I also didnt realize how true that sentence was either. For now I'll just pray and maybe God will hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment