Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Having Hope

The big weekend is coming up, I'm so excited. All this BDing for a new life is great, I feel the love and hopefully my uterus does too. LOL. This is kinda stressful for DH so I decided that if this month does not succeed I will quit tryin and just let it happen. Tryin to conceive is definitely more stressful and when were not thinking about it, it does happen to have better results. MY insurance was approved today so now I can call the genetic doctors office to see if there is a problem I have to take care of.I know it's possible because my son is here but I have to find out what my chances are again because of my history and age. Age, wow, it's a lil hard to admit I'm older now and that it could be a possibility for my recent MC's. Im just hoping to be able to overwrite this inconvenience and give my husband the big family I know he and I desperately want. So planned or not it is a goal and there is a time limit so hopefully its one we can win together.

No comments:

Post a Comment