Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

The DEED is Done!

Baby Dancing week is over! ok so the deed is done and hopefully something is now in progress, I can't wait to find out if there is a baby growing or not, if it's not the disappointment won't be hard, like I said before I'll just stop trying and let it happen, no more tracking, buying test, stressing, and thinking, "I'm I pregnant, Should I test again" it's too much work and energy, all im gonna do is talk to the genetic dr and find out whats going on. I was just telling a member of BC that I bet these MC happened bcuz of the fibroid s
I hv. They hv to find a good spot to implant and fight for blood supply, maybe if I get a BFN this month I'll ask him if it's a good idea for me to get them removed if possible to get a better pregnancy result. I'm not giving up I will hv a baby, I trust God to to lead me to a positive result eventually. So now a 2ww. well a week and a half, who r we kidding, I'll probably b testing early, lol. So my "good eating diet" did not go well this week, there was another bday party with brisket, cake, ice-cream, hotdogs, and I made cheese enchiladas yesterday so my weight is... Yea just as I thought I'm at 148, I think last week I was 146 so I gained 2 lbs, Ok so I'll just get back on track and try to eat better this week, hope I can get better self control, there cookies in the house and my SIL just brought in chocolate honey buns yesterday and I'll yelled at them," yur the enemy!" yes I was talking to pastry cuz there soo good and I knw if I hv one evil food will take over and I don't need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment