Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week of dancing

Today is Sunday and I'm happy to report, It's BD week!!! Yay! At the end of this week "O" will be here so hopefully she gets fertilized and baby will be on it's way. KMFC!! I weigh myself today and lost 3 more lbs, so now is at 146. I hope I can continue I usually stop trying after I feel better about my weight, but I know it has to be a lifetyle change and not a temp. change. My weigh in will be every Sunday from now on. So yesterday was my baby D's 3rd B-day. My baby boy is growing up, I'm so proud of him, it looked like he had a good day, he was so excited to see all his spiderman stuff, he stayed up till 1am playing with he's toys.
Well today is a new day and best wishes to everyone TTC. Lots of BABYDUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment