Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

FINALLY BFP!!

This is what I got Fri, April 20 on my moms Bday. Its also the day my AF was due, I thought for sure I'd get it by night fall but it never came. My husbands celebrating his Bday on May 26 and I had been working out to fit into my dress cuz its not stretchable but when AF didnt show I thought I might need to stop. Then I got this pic this morning,(Sunday, April 22)
Which means not only no more jumping around but no more drinking including May 26 which was going to be celebrated at a VIP section at a downtown club. You know what, if this baby makes it out good and healthy it would all be worth the sacrifice of this one night cuz yes I am a drinker and not a beer drinker but a liqueur drinker. I am so happy I finally get another chance of pregnancy but because of passed MC's Im also cautiously scared. I'll post any updates due to #8 pregnancy so KMFX! YAY baby on the way,

No comments:

Post a Comment