Lisa's Diet Days

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hopeful


So about 9:30pm took last test and i still see a faint line but this time I don't have to strain my eyes to much. It seems like im pregnant but can't get excited because this is not my beginning of pregnancy..it's more of a still TTC part. I've had 4MC's and the last one made it to 14 weeks then stopped growing, it will be very hard not to get attached to the idea that this pregnancy might make it because of my disappointing past, I'm an emotional person and it breaks my heart not being able to carry baby to term but since I've done it before I am still willing to try, i have a longer waiting time than others to really be happy but i won't be till all check ups go well and baby is safely out at good time and weight, that will be my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment